World Quote Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - July 15, 2018 World Quote "Imaginations has no limits! I believe in the imagination. What I cannot see is infinitely more important than what I can see." (Ammar Yasir) Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Experience Quote - July 15, 2018 Experience Quote " A person needs new experiences. They jar something deep inside allowing you to grow. Without them, it sleeps-seldom to awaken. The sleeper must be awaken." (Ammar Yasir) Read more
Loneliness Quote - July 16, 2018 Loneliness Quote "There's difference between oneness and loneliness. Nature is made by oneness, whereas loneliness sees the nature." (Ammar Yasir) Read more
Life Quote - July 16, 2018 Life Quote "Life is that kind of thing that if we want, we can finish it, before life finishes or we can keep it alive even after life." (Ammar Yasir) Read more
Comments
Post a Comment